Warranties and Guarantees
TOBIN employs HVAC master technicians who are highly trained in their profession and are capable of performing their work at an entirely higher level than most technicians. We’re known as “The Technicians You Want in Your Home”. All of our technicians are clean-cut, uniformed, and licensed. In most cases, we can respond to your service needs immediately, seven days a week.
We guarantee to stand behind every job we perform and fix any problem.
We’re Building Customers for Life. TOBIN has been in business since 1954. Our warranties are always among the longest in the industry, and our commitment to your satisfaction is unbeatable. You can count on the same expert service every time you call. There’s no better choice for heating and air conditioning in the Denver metro area.
We offer the following warranties on all of our installations.
- With every installation of new HVAC equipment, a furnace, air conditioning system, water heater or humidifier, TOBIN offers a 2-year labor warranty, assuming proper maintenance is being performed. The equipment manufacturer offers either a 5 or 10 year parts warranty accompanying the equipment, non-maintenance.
- Most furnaces and air conditioners are 10 years.
- Water heaters are 6 years parts.
- All commercial and/or residential rooftop equipment is 5 years.
- All installs are up to code for the city or county that you are in. Permits cost extra.
- On HVAC repairs, with exception of leaks in A/C’s, including blower motors, inducer motors, gas valves and igniters we provide a 90-day warranty. If the same part fails we will often get the part covered under the manufactures warranty.
Our Up-Front Pricing Helps You Make Informed Decisions. We will quote you an exact price before we do any work. You will know how much it will cost to repair your air conditioner, furnace, or anything else we work on.