Air Conditioning Service, Repair and Replacement
TOBIN’s HVAC technicians are taking care of Denver’s air conditioner replacement and repair needs. With TOBIN’s affordable repair rates you may just need a repair and we can fix your old air conditioner. If the air conditioner is not repairable, we can replace it, providing you with many options. Those options will range based on efficiency and extended warranties. When choosing a new air conditioner, the quality of the A/C installation is more important than the brand itself. From your initial consultation to the final installation, we take pride in helping you select a new air conditioner that is properly designed and installed for your home and fits into your budget.
WHEN IS IT TIME TO REPLACE YOUR AIR CONDITIONER?
There are several factors to consider when deciding whether or not you need to replace your air conditioner, the first being the age of the A/C unit. Most A/C units usually last about 15 years, so if your system is approaching the 10 plus year mark you should look at your options for A/C replacement. This is especially true now since most systems before 2010 used Freon or R22 which the EPA began to phase out and therefore is very limited in supply making the cost per pound outrageous. So, instead of spending a lot of money fixing an old system now is the time to get a brand new one.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU NEED A/C REPAIR?
One of the surest ways to tell if you need a new air conditioner is to think about how often you are having your AC repaired. If your system has needed repairs more than three times in one season, you should really consider having it replaced. Repairs are not always cheap, and you could be throwing money into something that needs replacement anyhow. Often air conditioning replacement can be cheaper than to keep getting it repaired.
Do you have an energy-efficient air conditioner?
If your air conditioner is nearing the 10-year mark it probably has a SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) rating lower than the national standard. Operating cost is another deciding factor when considering replacement of an older and probably inefficient system. You can save money every month on your energy bills by replacing your old A/C unit with a new energy-efficient model. You can also take advantage of the tax rebates offered for homeowners in the Denver Metro area that install a new energy-efficient air conditioner.
We're known as "the technicians you want in your home" and our all of our technicians are clean-cut, uniformed, drug tested, and licensed.
There are several reasons to call us for your next home repair…
- We offer in home estimates on air conditioner replacements. This estimate will cover everything that needs to be done to remove your old air conditioner and replace it with a new one. This includes the removal and recycling the old air conditioner.
- Most furnace and a/c replacements are covered with a 10 year parts and 1 year labor warranty.
- All installs are up to code for the city or county that you are in.
- We carry most brands of equipment. Most installs are custom, based on the needs and design of your home.
- We install traditional or state of the art wireless (Wi-Fi) thermostats to enable and ease furnace and a/c communication and operation.